Friday, July 16, 2010

Remember when?

I have some word art for you today.  It's called "Remember When".  Do you remember when I last posted to this blog - it's been over a month!  Yikes! I was very busy at work the last few weeks and now I'm off for the summer, and trying to catch up on all the things that get dropped like housework, and trying new recipes, and shopping - I don't like shopping. Yesterday being a case in point - it took 3 hours to find a wastebasket and a towel rack, and I didn't get even get to the cork board or fly swatter...... ACK!!!

Anyway, I've done the word art in both a grungy and sentimental style.  They are in png format, and can be used in both Storybook Creator and Photoshop/Photoshop Elements (and likely other programs as well...) Both styles are in the zip.




Here is the link to DOWNLOAD. Enjoy.  Please leave comments. It's nice to feel appreciated....

2 comments:

deltalady6 said...

Very nice, I like the flowery one but I'm sure I'll use the grungy one too, thank you!

Valerie said...

Irene
Thank you so much for taking the time to post the templates. A fellow CMC made the post on a digital group page that connected me to you. Happy New Year! Valerie