Wednesday, July 21, 2010

2nd Tell the Story template - for Photoshop & Storybook Creator

Summer, beautiful summer!  I love it.  I've been busy cooking and cleaning and picking berries, and going to movies, and walking, and all the things I like to do but don't have enough time for when I'm working.  Do I really have to go back to work at the end of August??  AH........

Here's the 2nd Tell the Story template.  Thanks for all the kind comments - I really appreciate it.

Here is the link for the photoshop version shown above:


I wish there was a better rounded rectangle for storybook, this is the best I can do at the moment. If anyone has a rounded rectangle for photos, or knows how to make one (other than the tutorial on the CM site - that doesn't really do what I want it to), I would appreciate it!
You can DOWNLOAD for storybook here.

2 comments:

Lois B said...

Wow! I just discovered your blog. What a wonderful collection of templates and overlays you are sharing. I love the word overlays you have shared in psd format. What a timesaver for me.

Thank you for sharing everything in psd format.

Blessings to you and your family

deltalady6 said...

Great template, thank you! You asked about a rounded rectangle in SBC - have you tried just making a square & then cutting the corners with the corner cutter? If you do it on a photo you have to flatten it but not if you just create a shape.