Saturday, April 24, 2010

Last two free templates now available in Photoshop.....

... as well as for Storybook Creator 3.0.
After I was finished making them, I noticed there are a couple of slight differences, but they're pretty close for both programs.




Here are the links for the templates in photoshop


And I'll include them again for Storybook Creator as well:



Thank you, Photoshop users for your comments.  It's because of you that I re-created these templates for Photoshop.  Keep on giving me feedback, please!  Now I'd like to hear from Storybook users as well.  Please leave me a comment on the templates below.  Also, feel free to ask any questions you may have about Storybook Creator 3.0  

Please send me a link if you use the templates - I'd love to see what you do with them.

And I'd love to know what types of templates you like - multiple photo, 2-page spread, large photo, small photo, etc.....

Have you seen the SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL content  shown here on CD - it's also available as downloads if you prefer.  Please note: You must have Storybook Creator to use this content.

Till next time!
Irene


5 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 25, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [25 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

7524kes said...

Just found your site through the CBH search engine. What a great surprise to find CM pages. I use PhotoShop CS3, but find CM more fun. Thanks!

VJ's Scrap Room said...

Thank you sooo much:)

Nancy said...

Thank you for sharing your PS templates!