Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Free Storybook Creator Template - right side of two page spread

Here's the right hand of the two-page spread.  This is a template for use in Storybook Creator.

If you would like me to post them for Photoshop, post a comment below.  Also check other posts- there are lots of Photoshop templates posted on my blog.

Download STORYBOOK CREATOR LIVE TEMPLATE



You'll find information about Storybook Creator in previous posts.  If you're looking for inexpensive software that will help you create pages, photobooks and more, check out Storybook Creator 3.0.  Versatile software, suitable for use by beginners to experts.
Check out the video HERE and click on Virtual Tour on the right hand side.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't said that many "thank yous" to you for all the templates I've snagged on your blog so I'll take this time now.

I use Photoshop so can you please make your templates in PSD? I'd really appreciate it.

Again, my many thanks.

Anonymous said...

I would like them in PSD also please :)