Saturday, December 31, 2011

The end... and the beginning

So here it is - Dec. 31st - the end of 2011.  I'm not thinking about 2011, though, and all the things that happened (or didn't!)  Instead, my mind is buzzing with all the things I'd like to do in 2012.  The future.  I'm having trouble prioritizing my goals.  I think I'll just make a list.  A list of some of the things I want to do and why I want to do them.

1. Take photos - learn new techniques. For the creative joy of it. 
2. Make digital scrapbook pages. Also for the creative joy of it. And to show my family how much I love them.

3. Travel. Because the world is an amazing place. And it`s another opportunity for goals 1 and 2.
4. Focus on real food.  Healthy food.  Whole food.  Cook it, eat it, photograph it.
5. Keep on walking.  Because I want to stay healthy.  And to enjoy my new-found love of audiobooks.
6. Read.  In addition to the audiobooks. Fiction and non.
7. Take a philosophy course. Because I love to philosophize....
8. Pray. Learn to know God better. 







 

No comments: